Thursday, April 1, 2010

Book/screenplay

"I can't remember"

What do you mean you can't remember? What can't you remember?

"Him. I don't remember. I'm losing it..."

Well, start by talking about what you do remember, and then we'll go from there.

"That's just it. I've been sitting here for days going over and over everything in my head trying to remember his face, his touch, his smell, his laugh...and I can't. I dug out every picture we ever took and they are all over my bedroom floor, desk, table, bed, EVERYWHERE. I watched our home videos, I slept in his clothes, I even sprayed his cologne all over the house. But my mind can't keep a hold of him anymore. I'm going crazy...what am I going to do if I can't remember?"

Maybe it's time to move on. Your brain may be telling you something.

"
Move on? How the hell am I supposed to move on? That's not just something that you do okay? You can't just sit there and tell me to move on!"

I'm not telling you to do anything.

"
I can't take this anymore. I have to go...I have to get out of here!"

Where are you going? Come back here!

"No, I'm going back. I'm going to forest. I have to see where it happened."

That's a terrible idea. You can't put yourself through that! Stop!

"Let GO of me! You can't stop me! Just like I couldn't stop him! My life ended with his and I'm done pretending it didn't."

This isn't how it's supposed to be! You have so much to live for, so much left to do...please don't do this...

"It's too late. I have to go. Tell them I said goodbye okay? And that I'm sorry.."

Please don't go...

"I don't have any other choice. I can't make you understand why this is my only option. I've got to go. Don't come after me"

No comments:

Post a Comment